In any case, we inform you that the Provider is responsible for the Cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through their own and third party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses the Website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they do not damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of their browser, they help identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
By using this Website you consent to the processing of your information by the Provider in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your navigation on the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work properly.
Specifically, the Provider is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the Provider uses others for the purposes of granting more and better services, the user will be informed of it.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing of your information in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
Cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through the Website and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
Are those Cookies used for the purpose of analyzing the use made by users of the Website. The information generated by the Cookie (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived. This information will be used on behalf of the Provider in order to track the use of the Website, compiling the activity of the Website and providing other services related to the activity of the Website and the use of the Internet. In addition, this type of Cookies facilitates the analysis of the creation of user accounts.
Social network cookies
Are those Cookies used in connector mode and applications of social networks so that the user can easily identify and/or interact with the Web Site more easily. For this, we need to install cookies from each of the social networks.
Google Analytics cookies
The Provider, through the Website, uses Google Analytics, service provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (hereinafter, “Google”).
If you want more information, you can visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/.
Doubleclick advertising cookies
Are those Cookies used to improve advertising. DoubleClick uses the cookie ID to keep track of the ads that are displayed in each browser. When publishing an ad in a browser, DoubleClick can use that browser’s Cookie ID to verify DoubleClick ads that have already been published on it. This is how DoubleClick avoids posting ads that the user has already seen.
Thus, you can block Cookies through the browser’s configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more, visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
Last update: January 17th, 2018.
Copyright © RPM RACING, S.L.U. 2018. All rights reserved.